Model Number: HD-CL-X2500W
Features & Specifications:
- Fully Automatic - dryer is activated by an infrared sensor
- Maintenance free motor, capacitor initiated for quick starts.
- Vandal-proof - features include tamper-proof bolts and a side-mounted heating element inaccessible through air outlet.
- Gloss finish White Epoxy Coated cover
- Power cut-off automatically in case of irregular use over 90 seconds.
- The chrome finish nozzle revolves 360 degrees, allowing for face and hand drying.
Blowing volume: 2703m/h
Air Speed: 30m/s
One dryer for every two washbowls is sufficient for most applications. If restroom traffic is unusually heavy, we suggest one dryer per washbowl in small installations, and two dryers for
every three washbowls in larger installations.
240mm (H) x 270mm (W) x 200 (D)
The energy required to operate a dryer is approximately 10% of the cost of paper towels. The following additional costs are eliminated: ordering,storing, replenishing, collecting and disposing of paper towels.
Hand Dryers protect you from the hazards of diseases, which can be transmitted by cloth towels or paper litter. In addition, they are easier for handicapped to use.
Hand Dryers Protect the Environment
A typical fast food restaurant uses 25 to 35 cases of
4,000 multi-fold paper towels annually.
The results are:
(Paper towels can NOT be recycled)
Paper mills must cleanse the pulp with chemicals.
A single treatment is capable of polluting 90,922 litres of water.
Paper towels can be made from recycled materials but cannot be recycled.